What to Expect
Better IT support than you can imagine.
- Myth: Outsourcing your IT means onsite support suffers.
- Fact: Moving your IT services to ORBIT typically improves onsite support.
Working with us increases your IT staff to 55+ local professionals who take care of problems right away, and aren't limited by your IT resources. In fact, clients often feel like our employees are their employees.
A great implementation is more than a project plan. It requires a clear understanding of your business, as well as excellent communication and collaboration. Above all, it requires proven methodologies to avoid or minimize any disruption on your day-to-day activities. That's what we provide.
We assign you a full-time account team from the start. Then our IT professionals go to work with your business and IT teams at your site(s), deploying a managed IT infrastructure and ensuring an easy, seamless migration of data and systems to our OfficeReady® solution.
We'll make a detailed survey of your existing systems, procuring new hardware when needed, and testing and deploying the system. Naturally, we provide great training (and continue training with every upgrade). Each phase is expertly managed and communicated, so you know what's happening and how everything will work.
Check out our customer Success Stories to see how we help our clients achieve maximum performance from day one of their implementation.
- You'll have a 24-hour 7-day-a-week 365-day-a-year Call Center
- You'll also have a dedicated account executive, plus a dedicated technical resource for the lifetime of your account.
- We're onsite when you need us, with friendly, responsive support, training, and troubleshooting.
- Count on us to actively monitor and manage your systems - so that we can respond to challenges before they're issues.
- You'll enjoy patient, helpful training, including access to our popular online learning center, as well as handy materials, ongoing training with every upgrade, plus education around IT best practices.
- We actually spend time thinking about how to align your IT strategy with your business objectives, and researching new ways for you to grow. You'll hear about our ideas at periodic meetings.
- We'll have meetings as often as you require. We also hold quarterly review meetings (where you'll get to rate us on your satisfaction), annual surveys, and strategic planning sessions.
- We'll be on hand to coordinate hardware repair with manufacturers, and to supply loaner desktops, laptops, network equipment, server equipment, spare IT phones, and more.
- Naturally, local clients who have offices in other parts of the country and the world enjoy seamless, engaged, highly personal (though maybe not in-person) service at all their sites.
Working with ORBIT means you'll work with local people who know your system and your business. (We never outsource support - ever!) As your virtual IT department, we truly are part of your team.